Thursday, August 18, 2011

Opensoda.com - for those interested in soda creation

I was thinking about doing another article on Open Cola since it seems that there is some interest in it based on my traffic figures and I happened upon a site all about making your own soda. It has the Open Cola recipes but what is even cooler it is has lists of equipment, videos and even a recipes page. It is unfortunately pretty dead and it doesn't look like it has really been updated since 2009 but still, very cool to look through. All of it is very straightforward and easy to browse. The person who made the site also is very dedicated to his soda, he made a number of soda dispenser rigs the most recent one being this:
I thought it was pretty cool to check out just the once and maybe if I do decide to make my own soda I'll use it as a reference but the fact that it has died means I probably won't be stopping by there very often at all. So without further ado, here is the link.
http://www.opensoda.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment